Wednesday, July 2, 2008

K-Love and Fried Watermelon

Well, I didn't mean I wasn't going to blog at all! Just not as much for a week or two probably while I'm working for Mrs. Castleberry. The job isn't extremely hard, but I do find myself completely worn out at the end of the day. Sore feet and strained eyes. However, I'm very glad for it! (The job, I mean).


I really don't know what to say...I feel like the radio killed all my braincells or something. No, I like the radio. I think. For a while. I guess I liked it all day today. K-Love gets repetitive sometimes, but it was good today.

Besides songs, they talked about fried watermelon, which was rather fascinating. I had never heard of such a thing, but they say it's delicious! You make it just like you'd make donuts, except that instead of frying balls of dough you fry balls of watermelon. And then add powdered sugar and syrup. Hmm. My tastebuds are curious.

Wah. I'm teired. I mean tired. If I keep writing I'll probably just started repeating that over and over again. Like K-Love, only not positive or encouraging...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*smile* funny cass :) i can't believe you'll be here at the end of this month! yea! maybe we can be brave enough to try the fried watermelon thing? sounds both interestlingly good and disgusting at the same time.

Lexie said...

Hey Cassie!

Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog last week. I really enjoyed meeting you.

You are in my prayers as you begin to prepare for your big trip! How exciting!!

Lexie
lexiesmeimei.blogspot.com