Monday, January 14, 2008

A Quicky

Yes...Yay...hallelujah! I can post again! The last few days I've been experiencing little attacks of annoyance/panic that blogger wouldn't let me post on my own blog. But it's shaped up again.

I have to be honest, God is just so crazily good to me. Pouring out my heart to him when I'm afraid or in pain is such a comforting thing. I get scared about the future, and people, and desires, and all sorts of things, and He just reels me right back in to rest on His chest. Yay for God.

"Those who wait on the Lord will renew their strength, they will mount up on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not faint."

Is. 40 something.

Got to go eat chicken...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)
Anonju

sarah said...

How long will you be there Cassie?
Ukraine is a beautifully haunting place and so are its people. :-] I'm excited for you!
sj
p.s. my e-mail is g2meds@yahoo.com if you want to e-mail me more...

Cassie said...

I'll in Ukraine for a year, maybe more.