Thursday, January 11, 2007

A little more...

Maybe I should explain my title a little bit better. I'm not nearsighted. I was simply referring to the fact that I'm human and my view of life is limited (I can't see anything except what's going on right in front of my face, and it's hard to believe past that as well.) That's the nearsighted I can't help. What I can help, but don't really want to, is the kind of nearsightedness I've been enjoying lately. It's the experience of seeing beauty in small things and noticing God's fingerprints on them...small things in life like wispy clouds or water droplets. Or mops or big words.

3 comments:

Linda B said...

Thanks so much for sending me your blog address! I look forward to seeing what you have to say!

Mary said...

Congratulations on the blog! And I love the title you chose. =)

-Mary

amharris said...

I don't have any experience with blogging but I'm not too old yet to learn a new trick or two!

Love ya kiddo!

Aunt Ann