Tuesday, September 2, 2008

When Life Feels Unpeachy

How quickly I change...I have to be vulnerable and admit that my emotions are pretty up and down. Life is so peachy one minute and so unpeachy the next, and I usually can't fugure out why. I'm having a hard time right now, but thinking of that hymn "before the Throne of God Above" helps me lift my head...I need my confidence to come before His throne and know I'm "enough" in His eyes, because He has approved of me through Jesus' blood. So enough with the emotions. Jesus is always the same.

It's really bedtime, but I've been so ecstatic over having email right here at the house that I've been on for quite a while catching up. That Facebook. It would eat my life, if I let it. But I won't :)

Today we started a school schedule with the kids, and I think it will help all of us to have a little more structure. We're planning to have our larger meal at noon, so we'll do chores and prepare the meal in the morning, and then do schoolwork in the afternoon.

Just when I settle a little, new changes appear...I can thank God for the unpeachiness too. It's mostly just in my head. The thoughts I think, the uninterpretable dreams I have at night...

No comments: