Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pictures Around the Place

A few pictures...

This is, from left to right, Ellie (Gollan), Brent's silly head, Angel (Gollan), and Tucker playing in the sand pile next to the barn. You can see this from the kitchen window, although I was outside taking the picture.
And here's a little chimney sweep we found on the front porch...no, wait, I think that's Clark, actually! Whaddaya know? This is a paradise for kids, I'm telling you. All that fresh dirt.
My little path through the woods...
And here's Noah, my sweetie, at the market with his heating coil and groceries. Can you believe how cute that child is?

3 comments:

Emma said...

Hey Cassie!
miss u hope u are doing ok!

Lauren S. said...

Lovely posts, dear. I hope to be returning your email soon.

Connie said...

I'm all caught up on your posts. We're reading "The Treasure Principle" now(Tom & I) to sort of counter the "Financial Peace University" notions of saving money, building wealth, then giving generously....we felt the twinges of greed growing in our hearts. ACK! The Treasure Principle is more our speed.

So glad you could make apple pie! I, too, love visiting with people in our home (or theirs..) it's my favorite form of relaxation. :)