Saturday, August 9, 2008

Unfortunately...

So, I updated something wrong on my computer and it wrecked internet for me. Unfortunately, it probably won't be fixed till I can get the software (presently located under my bed in Texas with the dust bunnies) and do something to it...Bruce knows...

So. I can type updates on my computer and load them with the Crowes' computer when they have internet. In everything give thanks :)

I need to go to bed...we just had a magnificent chicken curry, complements of Deb. We've been in a park in Kiev most of the afternoon, and tomorrow we're going to a worship service here and then maybe Rzhishchiv after. Must get some rest.

6 comments:

Lauren S. said...

We just got back from NC yesterday so I've been catching up. Boy, am I glad you like to write!!! Because I love to read it. =) Maybe I'll save up with Ethan. Of course I'm envious of everything but not the least bit jealous. We'll be heading to Dave's house in a few minutes. Oh, do give in and get a facebook. I promise, it's quite painless. What a mash of unlikely sentences; oh well . . .
I love you!

Lauren S. said...

I forgot, if you ever meet The Chinese Man do introduce us; especially if he can waltz. ;)

Bailey said...

hey cass! miss u bunches! i did update my blog, a few days ago...just 4 u =D luv yah, miss yah!

Connie said...

I love/hate computers. :) So sorry about the update thing. I love hearing from you....

Anonymous said...

Found this in the poem book you gave me of your poems:
"Someone" (Jan. 2002)

Far away and alone
In another land
No one can know,
or understand

O Lord,
Give me someone, please
And ease
My lonely heart

Someone who knows,
Who dwells
In the storylands
Upon the shelves.

Love you,
Mom

Stephen Camp said...

Cassie, in case the email I sent didn't make it through, I am copying it in here:

I doubt this is your internet problem, but just in case: if you are using Zonalarm firewall (shows up as a Z down in the taskbar at the bottom right of the screen most of the time), a few weeks ago a Windows update made any computers with Zonealarm unable to access the internet. There is now a patch for Zonealarm that fixes this, available here.. Just download the free version, Zonalarm Firewall, under "Get Basic PC Protection" on the right.

If you aren't using Zonealarm that certainly isn't it, and that may not be it anyway, but James and I figured it might help.