Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm Here!

I'm in Ukraine!! I have a lot to tell about the journey itself, but lets suffice it to say I conquered, (you know what "I" really means), and I'll tell more of the story tomorrow or whenever I manage to get out of bed...about my unlikely angel, the conversations, the fun little jogs through the airport. I made friends at every turn, it seems. God was just there at every step.

I don't have any words for Kiev right now, so I'll save that for later...It's so good to be with the Crowes again :)

5 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

hooray!

Julia said...

Praise God! Looking forward to hearing the rest of the story...did Bronwyn like your t-shirt?

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! We're so glad you're safely "home". Thank you for keeping in touch with all of us here by use of your blog.
What's the temp there?
My desktop weather has a warning for most of NETX saying that it feels like 105 degrees! Don and Matthew are working together installing Sirius Satelites today in Tyler.
More Pictures???
WE LOVE YOU CASSIE!!!!!!!
And miss you already!
Do you ever have that old hymn, "When we all get to Heave?" playing in your head? I've had it going on in the back of my mind for weeks now...

Linda B said...

So glad you made it safely. Looking forward to hearing all about it! I'm so envious . . .

cassie said...

Yeah, Bron liked the t-shirt!Hmm...I don't think I know that hymn. Not sure of the temp. They said 24 C I think, but I don't know what that is in Farenheit. Maybe around 75?