Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Good Morning!

Good morning!!!

It is good morning! Even this Eeyore says so :) Presently, I have five toenails painted a shiny wisteria purple, and the other five completely bare. The perfect state of readiness for the day. But hey, I'm feeling pretty happy right now, which, in the words of Nemo's dad, "is a pretty big deal, for me!"

Ethan wants me to set up army men with him, and since I've been ignoring the poor kid for the past week at least, I feel obligated...

So, a quick word of hope: Just when you finally lay your head in the dust, God comes, taps you on the shoulder, and says "Awake, sleeper, and Christ will shine on you..." and then He does :) And that is the perfect state of readiness, no matter what my toenails look like...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey cass! hope you had a great day and figured out how to do that techno thingy! lol! =] have a great day!