Wednesday, October 31, 2007

All Nano's Eve

It's going to happen...I'm going to start Nanowrimo tomorrow! It's ridiculous, but I am getting butterflies in my tummy! That only happens on Rare and Very Special Occasions, and usually has to do with people, not...words. Especially not 50,000 of them that I haven't written yet!

Stats on the Nanowrimo website show that 58% of the people who sign up don't even start writing! If you simply start, you have a 31% chance of finishing! So, hey, I can start. If I even get, say, 20,000 words, I will probably be pretty impressed with myself. But of course, the goal is 50,000!

My poor blog is probably gonna suffer a bit this next month, but I'll come back, I promise.

*Big Smile*

2 comments:

Linda B said...

It's not as bad as you think. Just aim for a minimum of 2000 words a day. You can easily do that in an hour or two once you get going!

Julia said...

go, Cassie, go! Have fun!