Monday, December 24, 2007

My Brother Wants to Upgrade Me

Well, I keep thinking of things I want to say, so I just keep posting. Hanging around my family is sometimes just...funny. Once I finally realized I could laugh at my siblings instead of gripe at them, life got a lot better :)

Last night, while I was playing Rummy with Mom and Connor, we got into a thought provoking conversation (no, we really did!). Consequently, I wasn't paying much attention to the game. I just kept staring at the cards saying, "I'm thinking, I'm thinking," which may or may not have been a lie; I'm still deciding. Finally Connor just said, "You're so slow. We need to upgrade you." !

A few evenings ago Ethan woke up from a nap and Connor got a nice flannel shirt for him to wear, because we were going somewhere. But Ethan insisted that he didn't want to wear it. "Why don't you want to wear it?" Connor asked, bewildered. "Why can't you pick out something decent?" Ethan asked back.

Also, one of Ethan's recent favorite movies is "The Princess Bride," so later, when Connor and Ethan were sword fighting, he parried Connor's blows and cried, "There is something you don't know about me- I am not hand-lefted!!" Talk about intimidation tactics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so funny! siblings can be very funny! Merry Christmas Cass! love you and hope you have a wonderful week :D

Linda B said...

Merry Christmas!

Connie said...

Wow, Ethan & I are so alike....