Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Anna's Here!

No, I haven't forgotten about my blog and abandoned it forever...

It's been the Week of My Life. Anna is here after such a long time of not seeing her, so we've been spending most of our time gabbling like magpies about the many intricacies of our lives. All the little/big things that have happened since Feb 05. We've walked for hours, stayed up till 3 in the morning, and even gone shopping together. It's rather odd to spend time with someone who is so like me in some ways and seems to know me so well in others when we've hardly been together. We are definitely from the same family! All the things we struggle with are the same!

And though we've talked for hours, we still have so much to say. I wake up in the morning with butterflies in my tummy, happy that we still have another day to be together. There will be two more, and then they will leave on Friday. But for now, I'm just soaking up the love! :)

2 comments:

Linda B said...

SO GLAD you are having such a good time with your cousin! I never had a girl cousin that was anywhere near close to me in age . . .

Anonymous said...

glad your having a great time with your cousins! my cousins are coming on mothers day weekend and I'm soooooooooo excited!!!! Looking forward to seeing them...so I can relate!