Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Half Way Point

Half way done. 25,000!!!

True, Mrs. Connie, no time for blogging...if I mean to be with people and lead a healthy life. It's not just nano...babysitting, unusual upsets, and the "weight of a thousand disasters"...no, not really, I just like quoting Pinocchio :) A lot of unexpected things this week.

Yes, Nano will come to an end. And it's going pretty well, although it got a little into the stirring-cold-molasses category last week. When I met up with the green genie...well, that's when things got better.

Must go...

6 comments:

Bailey said...

Go cassie! half way there, yay!

Leto Granger said...

The green gini? (Is that how you spell that?) Good color choice! I just had the urge to say I Love You, but alas someone is on the internet, so I thought it might be easier to reach you here. :)

Linda B said...

Way to go, Cass! I expect a full report from you on Monday . . .

Anonymous said...

AWESOME Cass! your almost there! =)

Anonymous said...

keep on keeping on...especially with the writing.
anonju

Connie said...

The green genie!?! How cool. Can I read it? Please? Huh? Oh, wait, I have been spending way too much time in the company of my little ones who have not yet learned not to nag..... so sorry. ;)