Friday, May 11, 2007

Post- Graduation

Graduation has come and gone. Years of hard work... What seemed like years of making a grad. video. Cranium crunching headaches and feeling like I was eating rocks at every meal (The totally unintentional diet plan, I'm telling you. Nerves will do it every time.) Frets, laughs, and a few tears and...then a whole lot of joy, a virtual bath of care, friendship, and lovingkindness, and a grin that wouldn't go away. I was so blessed by the evening. Its weird to have it over now, and I've felt a bit lost this week, but God is still "the Holy One of Israel, your Redeemer." Very cool. As the saying goes, "I'm not lost, I'm just wandering!" Wandering around in the palm of His hand...a very safe place to be :)

I have much more to write, but...later. I'm off to a tea party with various female relatives...both grandmothers included. That's a rare privilege. So, bye :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your graduation was beautiful! God has done great works and will be doing them through you in the years to come! I am proud to call you my friend! God bless!

Bailey said...

HAPPY GRADUATION!!! it was beautiful
ps
sorry it's late=)