Friday, April 6, 2007

That Country Shall Be My Home...

"I have but one passion - it is He, it is He alone. The world is the field and the field is the world; and henceforth that country shall be my home where I can be most used in winning souls for Christ." - Count Zinzindorf

That's my quote for the day...about all I can eek out the time to post right now. I stole it from the Crowe's website http://www.liftupyoureyes.org/ . Whichever country. Honestly, I'm a bit weak on the passion part, but it's growing. Its faith, not feelings :) Oh, and please don't ask who Count Zinzindorf is...but he does have a cool name!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome post cass! love you and have a great rest of Resurection Sunday! He has risen indeed!

Bailey said...

nice quote cass!
I like! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the quote, it was just what I needed to hear this morning! I love you...what a blessing you are to me.