Monday, May 10, 2010

A Little Exuberation

Oh happy day! Math class is finally complete. A complete success. A final completed. A successful completion...Oh I'm happy.

I was the last person to leave the room this morning after two solid hours of math final. My concern toward the end was not so much that I couldn't do the work as that I wouldn't finish in time. But it worked out just right. Just as everything about this class miraculously has, even after long travail. It is so satisfying to stand at the top of the hill and gaze over the long trail winding through forests, valleys and morasses and know that I've finished. And not only finished, but finished well, with a sigh of contentment and not of resignation. I've learned what I came here to learn.

Yes, it's just one class. Please bear with me as I exuberate, if that non-Webster approved word can be allowed. All semester, algebra class has been a picture to me of my race on earth, the perseverence, the trust, the everyday miracles. So it's no wonder that the day of the final would feel like heaven. But lest you think I rely on works to get me through, know that working though algebra has in itself been all God's grace! Through faith I kept trying...but I know God was the one "doing!" Even in math.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exuberate on :)

anonju