Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Peanut Butter and Farming...Just Random Ramblings to Distract Myself from Impending Doom

Ok, I'll admit it. I'm just a little too giddy over having a cheese stick in my lunch today. I haven't had a cheese stick in ages, and I must say, it spruces up the pb&j menu considerably. Takes me back to first grade. Only, in first grade I didn't have cheese sticks, either, I don't think.

Usually I had peanut butter crackers for snack, the packaged kind very conducive to mutilation. My preferred method of consumption was scraping the peanut butter off, rolling it in a gummy, fingerprinty ball, and eating it bite by luscious little bite. I guess you could say that I have a history with peanut butter. Right now I'm just about sick of it.

My classmate, Jordan, is sitting at the next computer Facebook farming as we await the looming computer test. The test shouldn't be hard because I know how to do the work, but the multiple choice questions are sneaky and obscure and I somehow managed to get a rather unsatisfactory grade on what I assumed would be the easiest test. Oh well. I'll take that as a lesson. I see that farming in some form is making a comeback in rural America. I'm afraid I won't be joining, unless it's to plant some actual (not virtual) eggplants. But don't count on that either...

Oh, someday I will blog again...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)

anonju